The alpine domain of Aussois
Aussois ski area1500 m - 2700 m
The vast snow front, located in the extension of the Maison d'Aussois, is specially adapted for children and beginner skiers: beginner ski lifts, toboggan runs, ESF snow garden, nursery, games and entertainment. This is also where you can take the Grand Jeu chairlift to the heart of the resort, at an altitude of 2,200 meters.
From the arrival of the Grand Jeu, you can go back down to the snow front by taking the blue, red or green runs that wind between the fir trees. A sector with a forest atmosphere with very nice slopes like the red one of the Chouillère, the blue one of the Ortet or the long green one of the Côtes.
But from the Grand Jeu, most of the skiers take a second chairlift: the Armoise which allows to reach very quickly the top of the domain. From there, a panoramic view on the Alps and superb slopes for all levels. It is also possible to reach the Fournache sector, exposed North-North West and its technical and committed slopes.
- 1,200m of vertical drop and 55 km of trails between 1,500m and 2,700m of altitude
- 1 Boardercross, snowpark and slalom stadium in free access
- 4 chairlifts, 4 drag lifts, access to the top of the resort in just 15 minutes
- 21 trails (5 green - 6 blue, including one that offers a lot of vertical drop - 7 red - 3 black including the fabulous Balmes trail)
- 130 snow guns that guarantee the best snow!